Electrolube UAT - Universal Acrylic Thinners
UAT is a high purity solvent blend designed for use with all Electrolube acrylic based conformal coatings. Electrolube coatings suitable for use with UAT are:
- HPA - High Performance Acrylic
- APL - Acrylic Protective Lacquer
- TRV - Tropicalised Varnish
The primary use of UAT is to dilute coatings for use in dip and spray coating applications.
- Used to dilute acrylic conformal coatings for use in dipping and spraying applications
- Normal thinning ratio for spraying applications is 2 parts coating to 1 part thinner