Besides high quality requirements at low production costs, an increasing number of product variants and flexible reactions to fluctuation in demand play a decisive role in electronic manufacturing today. The SEHO LeanSelect is particularly designed for these challanges, featuring high flexibility and outstanding return of invest.
While the entire process is fully automated, loading and unloading of assemblies is done manually on two separate conveyor systems. This allows processing of up to five carriers at the same time. The work stations are arranged in a counter-clockwise U-shape, thus consistently following the general lean equipment design guidelines.
The LeanSelect ensures highest productivity at smallest footprint, with the same uncompromisingly high soldering quality as the high-end systems from SEHO.
- Consistently following Lean Equipment design guidelines
- Smallest footprint of only 2,5 m2
- Ideally suited for up-to-date manufacturing islands
- High flexibility and productivity: electro-magnetic soldering unit with miniwave nozzleor multi-nozzle dip tool
- High energy efficiency: only one axis to position fluxer and soldering unit
- High production rate: up to five carriers in process at the same time
- High precision fluxer system and reproducible preheat process
- Patented, automated ultrasonic clearing of solder nozzles ensures a reliable process
- 100 % process control
- Efficient programming: online or offline
- Ready for Industry 4.0 with mcServer