SM485P is Multi-functional Hybrid Mounter that can place SMD components and odd-type/insert components. Supports special nozzles and heads that can handle various odd-type components and supports various feeders (Tape, Stick, Tray, Bowl, Radial, Axial, Bulk, etc.)
1 Gantry x 4/Head
Placement speed: 12,000 CPH Chip/ 4,500 CPH Odd-type/Insert components (Optimum)
Placement accuracy: ±50㎛ Cpk≥1.0 (0603 Chip)
Components: 0603 ~ □22mm, H32mm (S-Fix); ~ □55mm, L150mmx25mm, H32mm (Fix Cam.)
PCB Size: Max. 460 x 400 (Standard)
Max. 610 x 460 (Option)
Force control (Option): 0.5N~ 50N (Approx. 50g~5kg)
- Supports special nozzles and heads that can handle various odd-type components.
- Supports various feeders (Tape, Stick, Tray, Bowl, Radial, Axial, Bulk, etc.).
- Recognizes the components picked up by the four precision heads simultaneously.
- Recognizes 2 medium and large sized components simultaneously (Option)
- Recognizes the pin position of an insert component accurately using a 2D laser.
- Perform component recognition and inspection against pin bent to the left/right simultaneously.
- Recognizes components that cannot be recognized with general lighting - Component with irregular surface reflection (Shield can, heat sink, etc) and Semi-transparent component (Semi-transparent tape, LED lens, etc.)
- Measures the placed component height using a height sensor
- Placement Force Setup Function - Applicable to the component/process that needs to be pressed (e.g. Clip type lead pin, simple assembly, etc.)
- Placement avoiding component collision - When it is difficult to place a component near to the existing component due to interference since it is near the placement point, push the interfered component in a certain direction using the head spindle before placing the component.