Electrolube 2K300 - Two part conformal coating
2K300 is a highly elastic, solvent-free two-part polyurethane conformal coating. It has been carefully formulated to combine the protection and properties of a resin, while keeping the ease of application. Applied more thickly than the average coating, it provides excellent coverage, even in tight spaces while its extreme flexibility offers protection even around delicate components.
The 2K Range of coatings can be applied using selective coating machines such as PVA using the specially adapted part VPX-2KS) and Nordson Asymtek (using the latest in the AM range).
It displays enhanced thermal performance compared to 2K100, with an operating range of -40 to +130°C while still offering good chemical resistance.
2K300 is a hydrophobic coating which gives excellent water and moisture protection including salt mists making it an excellent choice for automotive electronics.
2K300 is available in bulk, however we have also developed a unique sample kit for the prototyping and validation process, eliminating the need for specialist machine equipment or machine down time.
*Two Part System requires 2K300 as Part A and 2KPB01L as Part B, please refer to the product TDS for recommended mix ratios.
- Two-part conformal coating
- Unique Sample-Kit available.
- Enhanced operating temperature range
- Highly flexible coating, low stress on components
- Hydrophobic; demonstrates excellent water-immersion, salt mist and condensation resistance
- Good solvent resistance
- Excellent coverage, even over difficult geometries
- Meets requirements of IPC-CC-830C, MIL-I-46058C, IEC 61086
- Meets BMW Group Standard requirement GS95011-5
- REACH Compliant
- RoHS Compliant