The SelectiveLine features a modular construction and offers an uncompromisingly high soldering quality. The system can be upgraded individually to reduce cycle times remarkably if production volumes should increase.
Featuring a high-precision miniwave process, the SelectiveLine offers maximum flexibility and is ideally suited for high product mix particularly for medium size production volumes that are to be processed inline.
The SelectiveLine features many automated process control functions such as automatic PCB alignment via fiducial recognition, process visualization and many more. In addition, the system may be equipped with a flux quantity control that not only monitors the function of the fluxer but also measures the exact quantity of flux which is supplied to every solder joint. Thus, the SelectiveLine offers maximum process reliability and reproducibility of the soldering results.
- modular miniwave selective soldering system
- high precision axis system ensures perfect results
- flexibly configurable preheat process
- quickly exchangeable solder nozzles
- maximum process control
- fluxer module with flux quantity control
- fiducial recognition with automatic alignment of assemblies
- automatic z-height correction
- automatic wave height control and solder level control
- comfortable teaching process, online or offline with VIP
- process visualization
- for assemblies up to 500 x 500 mm [19.68" x 19.68"]