SEHO PowerSelective is particularly featured with its modular design which ensures highest flexibility. The basic machine system can ideally be configurated to meet different specific production requirements.
Depending on your application, the PowerSelective may be equipped with an inline conveyor for integration into a fully automated production line or with a batch conveyor module for stand alone operation.
Both, bare boards as well as assemblies in carriers may be processed with the PowerSelective.
A highly precise double portal axis system with servo drives ensures an exact and reliable positioning of the assemblies at the various work stations with a positioning accuracy of ± 0.1 mm.
The gripper unit is provided with a pneumatic rotating function up to 270° and can be tilted up to 12° to obtain an ideal solder angle.
Thus, the PowerSelective offers all in one: highest flexibility, maximum soldering quality and absolutely reproducible soldering results.
- System for selective miniwave soldering, dip soldering or conventional wave
- soldering processes
- Up to two soldering units can be integrated in one machine
- Maximum assembly dimensions of 500 x 500 mm
- High precision double portal axis
- Maximum flexibility
- Solder waves with touchless wave height control for highest reliability
- Modular construction allows the system to grow, to reduce cycle times
- Gripper rotation up to 270° and tilt function up to 12°
- Easy to handle teaching function, online or offline
- Maximum machine availability
- Minimum maintenance requirements and ideal accessibility
- As batch system or inline system available