INSIGNUM 3000 Laser
The ASYS inline Laser Marking System, INSIGNUM 3000 Laser, is used for direct laser marking of solder resist on PCBs.
The laser assembly is mounted above the transport system on a servo-driven X/Y axis. The PCB to be marked is taken over onto the transport system and transported into the marking position.
The laser now moves to a pre-programmed position and marks the predefined content, such as barcode, datamatrix codes, plain text or logos onto the product.
- Compact design
- Cost-effective solution for PCB marking
- Servo-driven axis system
- Marking of PCBs up to an area of 508 × 508 mm
- Fiducial camera
- Loader and unloader controlled by the INSIGNUM 3000 Laser
- External flip station controlled by the INSIGNUM unit
- Manual loading via feed conveyor
- Side clamp
- Fibre laser
- Exhaust system