Asscon - automated generation and control of temperature profiles
The operator enters the favored temperature profile in the soldering system control. The soldering system auto-adjusts the parameters as needed for this favored profile and runs these parameters automatically. The temperature of the assembly is measured continuously via sensors and the energy needed for the soldering process is adjusted atomically To guarantee constant process conditions and repeatable temperature profiles the sensors are cooled down before the beginning of a soldering cycle to the same starting temperature.
- No more complex generation of temperature profiles.
- The temperature profile is measured during every soldering cycle and can be stored for documentation purposes.
- Perturbation e.g. from different loading are getting eliminated.
- Reliable measured values.
- Leaded applications can be soldered with free programmable end temperature in a lead-free process environment.
AUTOPROFILING informative flyer.