INSIGNUM 3000 Scan
The Reading System, INSIGNUM 3000 Scan, consists of a stepper motor driven X/Y-axle-system with scanner or camera.
The product is transported on the conveyor and up against a stopper. The scanner moves into position dependent upon the product, and scans the barcode or the data-matrix code and transmits the information to the database or the network. After the scanning process, the product is transported to the following unit.
- PC controlled unit
- Database and network connections
- 2 independent X/Y-scanner axles
- Product information is read in from the previous marking unit
- Multiple scan positions per product are possible.
- Automatic scanner positioning
- Electrical width adjustment
- Automatic width adjustment
- Scanning from above
- Scanning from below
- Scanning from above or below
- Double track operation
- Inspection mode
- Good/bad sorting
- X-Y stepper motor axes above
- X-Y stepper motor axes below
- Database connection