Reflow Process Management Tool
A reflow oven is a busy machine, striving to control multiple variables while heating and cooling PCBs. The purpose of the oven, however, is very simple.
A. Create a specific PCB profile
B. Maintain required throughput
The KIC RPI optimizes both of these outputs while sharing the data on a continuous basis with the authorized personnel.
Reflow Process Index
The KIC RPI indexes the single most important output of a reflow oven, namely how well the profile conforms to the required spec. This index is independent of type of oven, PCB type, personnel, and even geographical location.
- 30 each Thermocouple sensors embedded in the reflow oven
- 1 each Speed encoder
- 1 each e-TPU data acquisition box with cabling
- 1 each Alarm relay
- 1 each Light tower
- 1 KIC RPI software
Minimum System Requirements
- Dual Core / 1 GHz Processor PC with 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB available storage
- Video 1024 x 768 resolution / 16-bit
- 1 available USB port (for data download)
- 1 available USB port (for software key)
- 1 available Ethernet port or 1 available USB port with Ethernet to USB
Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista, or 7. (32-bit or 64-bit)Note: 2 additional powered USB ports may be needed for optional accessories