Electrolube ER2220 - Thermally Conductive Epoxy
ER2220 is a flame retardant, thermally conductive, two part encapsulation compound based on epoxy technology. Designed to meet increasing demands for efficient thermal dissipation, ER2220 combines ease of processing with an enhanced thermal conductivity when compared to traditional thermally conductive encapsulants. Combined with flame retardance achieving UL94 V-0 level, ER2220 provides the ultimate in protection and performance for avast array of applications, including those in the rapidly expanding LED industry.
- Very high thermal conductivity: 1.54 W/m.K
- Flame Retardant
- Utilises non-abrasive fillers
- Used for encapsulating PCBs or devices requiring effective thermal dissipation
- Provides environmental protection
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +130°C