Electrolube ER2183 - Black Epoxy Resin
ER2183 is a thermally conductive epoxy resin meets UL94 flame retardancy using clean technology which results in relatively low toxicity fumes and low smoke emission.
It is a low viscosity system ideal for potting and encapsulating electronics or components with limited spacing and where thermal dissipation is required. It has a wide operating temperature range and can be used in a variety of potting and encapsulation applications.
- Thermally Conductive Epoxy
- Low viscosity alternative to ER2220: 5000mPa s
- High thermal conductivity; 1.10W/m.K
- Easy to mix, uses non-abrasive fillers
- Wide operating temperature (-40°C to 130°C)
- Meets UL94
- RoHS Compliant