Electrolube HTS - Silicone Heat Transfer Compound
Silicone Heat Transfer Compound is a metal oxide filled silicone oil providing an extremely efficient and exceptionally thermally conductive compound which will operate over a wide temperature range. Electrolube Heat Transfer Compound is recommended where the efficient and reliable thermal coupling of electrical and electronic components is required or between any surface where thermal conductivity of heat dissipation is important.
- Excellent non-creep charactistics
- Vibration stable, designed for gap filling applications
- Wide operating temperature range: -50°C to +200°C
- Thermal conductivity even at high temperatures: 0.90 W/m.K
- Low in toxicity and economical in use
- Low evaporation weight loss