Electrolube TCER - Thermally Conductive Ethoxy RTV
Electrolube TCER is a single component, 100% solids, low odour RTV which cures upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. The product offers a high degree of thermal conductivity and is suitable for use over a very wide temperature range, making it ideal for a wide variety of uses, particularly in automotive applications. Combining the properties of silicone rubber pads with those of a conventional heat transfer paste, TCER has been designed to fill the gap between the device and heat sink, thus reducing the thermal resistance. It can be applied around components and power resistors to dissipate excess heat to heat sinks, avoiding any potential overheating and subsequent failures.
- Single part, low odour RTV
- Very high thermal conductivity: 2.20 W/m.K
- Moisture cure - releasing ethanol upon cure
- Low viscosity for ease of application - use with TCR Gun Applicator
- Remains flexible and elastic at high temperatures: -50°C to +230°C
- Low bond strength for ease of rework