Electrolube HTCA - Non-silicon Heat Transfer Compound Aerosol
Electrolube's Non-Silicone Heat Transfer Compound Aerosol is an innovative new way of applying our standard HTC. The aerosol version offers greater ease of use, allowing a thin, even film of HTC to be applied where required. It is especially useful for applications over larger areas. As with all Electrolube aerosols HTCA is 100% Ozone Friendly. Product contains flammable solvent therefore do not spray onto live electrical equipment or other sources of ignition.
- Excellent non-creep characteristic
- Excellent thermal conductivity even at high temperatures: 0.9 W/m.K
- Wide operating temperature range -50°C to +130°C
- Low evaporation weight loss
- Easy to use and economic, particularly for larger applications