LPKF ProtoPrint S
The LPKF ProtoPrint S is a precision manual stencil printer. This tabletop model can be used for prototypes and for small batches of fine pitch SMT boards. On-contact fine-pitch printing, precise vertical separation between stencil and PCB, and slow snap-off provides superb printing results. This unique solution allows printing of 0.3 mm (12 mil) pitch (ultra-fine-pitch area).
This printer is shipped with a ZelFlex stretching frame for stencils, but is also compatible with various other frames.
Vacuum table for printing on flex and rigid PCBs as well as for fast clamping of rigid PCBs is available as an option. Flex and rigid boards can be easily moved to the ProtoPlace S together with a vacuum table as 100% compatibility is ensured. The table can be easily and freely moved from one device to another without disconnection or interruption of vacuum.
- On-contact fine-pitch printing
- Parallel stencil separation
- Printing populated double-sided boards
- Compatible with various stencil frames
- Test print screen included
- Screen printing
- Optional vacuum table for printing on flex and rigid PCBs