Electrolube PCM - Peelable Coating Mask
PCM is a flexible, solvent resistant latex for masking components, connectors and other items during a conformal coating process. PCM ensures that sensitive items and areas requiring further processing are not coated. It is particularly suitable for protecting areas from ingress of conformal coating, e.g. pin connectors, adjustable pots, IC sockets etc. It is also suitable as a spot mask for wave soldering applications. The high film strength of PCM means that it can be peeled by hand without breaking or leaving residues.
- Flexible latex for masking components
- Manual removal, leaving no residue
- Solvent resistant and does not contaminate conformal coatings
- Dries at room temperature
- High film strength, does not break easily
- Can be accurately applied using automated dispensing machines