Electrolube PUC - Polyurethane Coating
PUC is a clear amber modified Polyurethane Conformal Coating, specifically designed for the protection of electronic circuitry. PUC is tough and has excellent mechanical and dielectric properties while maintaining flexibility to protect delicate components.
PUC can be sprayed, dipped or brushed. The thickness of the coating depends on the method of application (typically 25-75 microns). Temperatures of less than 16°C or relative humidity in excess of 75% are unsuitable for the application of PUC. As is the case for all solvent based conformal coatings, adequate extraction should be used (refer to MSDS for further information) For full product details including test results please refer to the TDS below. If you still require further information please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Excellent abrasion resistance and mechanical strength
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals and solvents
- UV trace to aid inspection
- High level of flexibility, even at low temperatures
- Resistant to mould growth
- RoHS Compliant
- DEF-STAN 59/47