Electrolube DCA - SCC3 Conformal Coating
DCA is a unique Modified Alkyd conformal coating specifically formulated to meet the highest defence standards in both Europe and the United States. Based on silicone, it is a highly flexible coating making it ideal for small or delicate components, while also maintaining protection through an extremely wide operating temperature range. DCA provides excellent chemical resistance to a wide range of chemicals and solvents such as those found in the automotive and aerospace industries making it an excellent choice for these industries.
DCA can be sprayed, dipped or brushed and DCA contains a UV trace, which allows inspection of the PCB after coating to ensure complete and even coverage; the stronger the reflected UV light, the thicker the coating layer is. UV light in the region of 375nm should be used for inspection.
For full product details including test results please refer to the TDS below. If you still require further information please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- High specification flexible Modified Alkyd resin conformal coating
- May be ambient cured or heat cured for enhanced performance
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance when heat cured
- May be soldered through for rework
- Extremely wide operating temperature range
- resistant to many solvents used within aerospace and automotive industries
- RoHS Compliant
- DEF-STAN 59/47 (Issue 4)
- Meets IPC-CC-830