Atlas Copco Hose reels
The Atlas Copco HM Hose Reels are specially selected using our knowledge of power tools and your demands in mind in order to reach maximum output in the workplace. The wide range consist of 12 different models, with hose sizes ranging from 8 mm to 25 mm, to ensure your needs are met. There are models made of composite material, steel or die casted aluminum and the models are open or closet in order to fulfill your needs. Reach the full potential of your tools, use the Atlas Copco Hose Reels.
The HM Light has a robust design with a high impact composite casing. The outlet slot is optimized to provide ideal pull-out angle for the hose. The HM light is recommended for small and medium screwdrivers, small and medium pulse tools, small drills, impact wrenches up to 1/2” size and riveting and chipping hammers
Features & benefits
- Low pressure drops to increase productivity
- Safe workplace with no hoses lying on the floor that operators can trip on
- Wide range to fit with all Atlas Copco tools
- Snap-on, pivoting wall bracket for flexible use.
- PVC/PUR hose for flexibility
- Strong and durable
- Hose end provided with pressed fitting and steel spiral hose protector for durability
- Hose easily replaced when needed
- Max working pressure: 15 bar
- Working temperature: 0°C – +50°C
- Inlet hose length: 1 meter