SEHO Gowave 1030
The GoWave 1030 is a powerful soldering system for those just entering into mass-soldering operations. This system is suited to a variety of applications ranging from entry-level mass-soldering to soldering in small or medium-sized batches. It also provides an economical soldering solution for universities, schools and laboratories.
The GoWave 1030 is especially featured with its innovative nozzle concept which is ideally suited for nearly all soldering tasks.
A special feature of this machine is its compact, but performance oriented design. Offering a fluxer module, an efficient preheater, innovative soldering area and microprocessor control, the GoWave 1030 presents the finest soldering technology in its class.
- High-grade soldering due to innovative nozzle designs
- Soldering in ambient atmosphere
- Local nitrogen inertion
- Soldering width: 300 mm
- Angle adjustable between 5° to 7°
- Spray fluxer with HVLP technology
- IR preheater with ceramic glass covers (600 mm)
- Microprocessor control
- Ten soldering programs
- Conveyor speed control
- Solder wave control
- Monitoring of all machine functions
- MIS following ISO 9001
- Low servicing required and easy to maintain