Time plays a key role in modern electronic production. With the SelectLine SEHO developed a selective soldering system featuring miniwave processes. Its revolutionary design convinces with highest precision and solder joint quality as well as a high degree of flexibility: no change-over is required to dynamically process a variety of assemblies with short cycle times.
The SelectLine machine concept is consistently modular, thus ensuring clear cost benefits. Fluxer module, various preheat modules and a combi module that incorporates a preheat station as well as the actual soldering station may be equipped individually and depending on your requirements they can be configured to a complete manufacturing line. Even SelectLine-C that is designed for stand-alone operation in the basic configuration may be expanded with fluxer and/or preheat modules at any time.
Absolutely unique is the 100 % process control that is provided by all selective soldering systems from SEHO.
- highest flexibility: creative axis fluxer and Twin-Select soldering unit
- modular expandable any time, also the C-model
- outstanding soldering quality: electro-magnetic soldering module
- highest throughput rates: patented Synchro concept
maximum machine availability
patented ultrasonic cleaning for solder nozzles (picture right)
100 % process reliability:
process control from A like AOI to Z like Z height
exact positioning of the work stations with highly precise axis systems
- efficient programming: offline teach program with live view control
fast change-over and maintenance:
extremely good accessibility of the soldering area
- ready for Industry 4.0: machine communication software mcServer