Electrolube AFA - Aromatic Free Acrylic Conformal Coating
AFA is an optically clear conformal coating ideally suited for use as an LED coating or in other commercial applications. AFA boasts superb properties, maintaining excellent clarity, with minimal colour temperature shift after prolonged UV exposure making it a superb choice for an LED coating application. While it also provides excellent protection in humid environments, and flexibility over a wide operating temperature range.
AFA also contains a UV trace, which allows inspection of the PCB after coating to ensure complete and even coverage and may be removed for rework using solvents such as Electrolube's ULS.
AFA is also available in pre-mixed versions for atomised spray applicators (AFA-S) and in line selective coating machines and non-atomised film coating applicators (AFA-F).
For full product details including test results please refer to the TDS below. If you still require further information please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Excellent clarity, ideal for LED applications
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Wide operating temperature range
- Free from aromatic solvents such as Toluene and Xylene
- Excellent protection in humid environment and outstanding salt mist resistance
- UV trace to aid inspection
- UL746-QMJU2 Approved
- UL94 V-0 Approved
- Meets IPC-CC-830
- Meets MIL-1-46058C
- RoHS Compliant